Who are bread lover? raise your hand! I, of course is one on the list and will definitely raise my hands. Why am I asking? Because BAKERY FAIR 2013 is coming. The 7th International Exhibition on Bakery, Confectionery and Food Service Equipment & Supplies will be happening on February 21-23, 2013 at the World Trade Center Metro Manila and will opens daily from 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M of the event dates.
This is the largest show in the Philippines completely dedicated to baking and foodservice industry. It was designed to provide a forum where suppliers, small and large bakers and buyers of baked goods can meet on common ground and conduct business include bread lover like me.
So excited about this because with more than 400 booths showcasing and taking 10,000 square meters of space of World Trade Center.
There will be a daily actual demonstrations and seminars on stage. They will also highlighting the Philippine Bakers Cup 2013 Bread Making Competition for the following categories;
- Baguettes and World Bread Category
- Viennese Pastry Category
- Artistic Piece Category.
This event will be participated by its members and allied industry players and supported by the International Federation of Chinese Bakery and Confectionery Association.
- The Exhibition is strictly open to Business Professionals and Trade Visitors only. Attire: Smart Casual and dress code will be strictly enforced.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 12 will not be admitted inside the exhibition hall.
- Visitors wearing slippers, shorts, sleeveless undershirt will not be allowed entry.
- Pets are not allowed inside the exhibition hall
- Entrance Fee is PhP100.00 only.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove or refuse admission to any person without according a reason.
But wait... because there is a Pre-registration and you can continue reading the details below to get a FREE ENTRANCE, yes! a free entrance...
- Pre-registration at www.bakeryfair.org with confirmation notice from the Event Organizer and Valid ID will entitle visitors to free admission to the exhibition, otherwise an Entrance Fee of Php100.00 will be charged per person.
- The Email Confirmation is non-transferable and intended to the addressed person only.
- Read the admission guidelines for proper admission to the event. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse or remove admission to any person without according a reason.
- Deadline for visitors to pre-register is February 14, 2013
- Please do not forget to check your Spam Folder if your confirmation e-mail does not arrive in your Inbox.
Photo courtesy of: http://www.bakeryfair.org