Last February 26, Kiddie Heroes was launched in the Mind Museum for Tang Galing Mo Kid Awardees.
They are kid heroes cited for their effort in making the world a better place for their communities in their own ways. It was supported by the launch of Tang's ritual, "Handa-Inom-Gawa."
Tang is a product of Kraft Foods Philippines (KFP) which is part of the Mondelez International family of Companies.
The Tang Galing Kids awardee are the following;
1. Kesz Valdez - founded the Caring Children which gives slippers, books and hygene kits to streets childrens.
2. U Maalam Wisely and Trubador Wisely - sell their artwork to buy canvas, coloring and drawing pens and other art materials that are used to teach other kids.
3. Raynold de la Cruz - launched Saving Kids with First-Aids Kits which provides first aid kits to public-school clinics from funds he raises by selling ice candy.
4. Angela Serafico - sells her paintings to donate to calamity victims.
5. Dannah Suaze and Martha Balagat - they teach catechism to kids.
These kids are picked from hundreds of nominations proves that there are many more kids out there with a mind and heart for other.
Facilitating this call is to empower kids at www.TangGalingClub.com and see how kid heroes are making a difference in the world today. Also, check out the partner Facebook site for moms at www.facebook.com/TangGalingMoKid.