Leyte Progressive High School (LPHS) students of Tacloban City will get free tuition on selected Chines Schools in Metro Manila. Those who evacuated to Manila after being affected by the wrath of Super Typhoon Yolanda, can now enroll at various Chinese Schools.
Also, the following school had announced additional assistance:.
1. Chiang Kai Shek College: offers to accept students from Leyte displaced by typhoon Yolanda with free tuition fee, free school uniforms, and free dormitory.
2. Hope Christian High School: free tuition fee, free school uniforms and free dormitory.
3. St. Stephen High School : Free tuition fee and free school uniforms.
4. Xavier School: Free tuition fee
5. Sampaloc Chong Hua School: Free tuition with 500 pesos rewards for students getting high grades at the end of the semester.
This effort is supported by LPHS Alumni Association- Manila Chapter to provide assistance to the LPHS students in need.
The Musical Fountain Show, "Once Upon an Ocean" is a thirty (30) minute spectacle of fountain show, laser lights, special effects...
It was my first time to have a bonding time with the people of Marketing Department in our company. Excited? yes because it is also the fi...
Having already performed the song on national TV, BLUSH’s debut single “Undivided” featuring Snoop Dogg vaulted its way into the Top Ten ...
Feng Shui Master Marites Allen helps people maximize their luck in the Year of the Fire Rooster with her much-awaited annual Feng Shui Co...
As 2012 opens, Amway Philippines encourages Filipinos all over the country to live healthy by adding color to their diet. The group behind t...
- ► 2016 (63)
- ► 2015 (69)
- ► 2014 (79)
- ▼ November (3)
- ► 2012 (192)