Another New MoVE App of Meralco for Better Bill Management
We all know that people are more vigilant on their electricity usage that is why Meralco developed the MoVE app to help you manage your electricity spending much better.
Its key features allows user to compute their power consumption based on their appliances’ cost per hour and length of use per day and week.
The MoVE app also provide the user electricity saving tips, news updates and many more.
Check out the list of features of the MoVE App;
1. Usage - tracks your electrical consumption in real time, by adding your appliances and switch them on and off in the app as you would use them at home.
2. Calculator - lets you forecast the electrical consumption when buying an appliance or simply know how much an appliance costs to operate.
3. Directory - easily find the Meralco branch or Bayad Center nearest you.
4. Information - notifications on power interruptions, scheduled maintenance or Meralco events.
5. Bright Ideas - helpful tips for your home on how to conserve electricity.
6. E-Bill - delivers your Meralco bill online for convenience.
You can also check out the newest Meralco Horoscope Videos on Meralco's YouTube Channel featuring the comedianne Giselle Sanchez, as Madame Giselle who plays the fortune teller that identifies the electricity-wasting bad habits for every Zodiac sign and gives recommendation on how the MoVE app can help them.
MoVE app is for free, on both the App Store and Google Play. For more details, visit Meralco website at www.meralco.com.ph.