It seeks to inspire more aspiring chefs and foodies to follow their passion for he culinary that is why Eastwood City assembles its most decorated chefs along with up and coming culinarians to create all-new dishes that will please the senses and satisfy the palates.
Dubbed Eastwood City Food Artistry Exclusives, these masterful creations handcrafted and intricately prepared by Eastwood City's topnoch chefs will be available exclusively at participating Eastwood City establishments starting August.
As one of the guest during the exclusive launch they served us degustation style, below are the menu;
1. Risotto Balls by Chef James Torres of Potts Point Cafe - three-piece fried mushroom risotto balls set against a creamy and flavorful tomato puree and pesto puree was perfect for setting the mood for a mouthwatering feast.
2. Volcano Roll by Chef Hideaki Tohyama and Chef Ben Gon of Sandaime - Japanese food lovers will surely be captivated upon looking at this delectab;e and explosive heap of deep fried spam maki topped with cream cheese, capsium topped ebiko, spring onions, tencuts and special sauce.
3. Trio of Pinoy Antipasti by Chef Pat Obia of Eastwood Richmonde Hotel - its three of the most-loved Filipino dishes in one glamorous dish - fried adobong calamares in negra aioli dip, Bacolod style chicken sisig inasal and Filipino chorizo Bruschetta, a toasted mini pandesal with ground Vigan longganisa.
4. Mushroom and Kale Paella by Chef Robby Goco of Green Pastures - health conscious diners are in for a treat with this new recipe from Chef Robby Goco. Putting a healthy spin on the beloved Paella, this dish is doinated by its huge serving of Ifugao heirloom Tinawon red rice topped with ontricately arranged fried oyster mushroom, quil egg, saffron aioli and paprika oil.
5. Brisket Sisig Taco by Chef Chiloy Santos of Kettle - this fusion dish explodes with delectable flavors, which it gets from its colorful combination of sauteed beef brisket chuncks, pickled slaw, cilantro and pepper coulis.
6. Tequila Rose Gelato by Chef Avi Shani of Bar Dolci - the newest gelato concoction of Chef Avi Shani tastes as good as it looks. The lovely, pink-colored gelato is made even more decadent by the passion fruit Macaron sitting atop and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
7. Sugar free Queso de Bola, Lemon Cheesecake, and Triple Chocolate Cheesecake by Chef Gregory Guy by Cheesecakes by Guy - arguably the finest and most delicious cheesecakes in town, dessert-lovers will find it hard to resist these sweet, soft and creamy little wonders especially when paired with an equally delightful cup of the restaurant's signature Tsokolate de Batirol.
I personally love the Risotto Balls of Chef James Torres of Potts Point, Volcano Roll by Chef Hideaki Tohyama and Chef Ben Gon of Sandaime because I am a fun of Japanese food, and the Tequila Rose Gelato by Chef Avi Shani of Bar Dolci which I find it good, the passion fruit Macaron was very flavorful. There is also an art design in Ballroom hall that is really impressive. Fruit carvings and coffee ground arts is so cool.
For more information on Food Artistry at Eastwood City, call the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls Concierge at 709-988, 709-0888 or 0917-8380111.